|Welcome to MyPC at Victoria University
You can book computers and group study rooms in the library via this portal.
Please enter your Active Directory (AD) username and password and then click Login. If you don't have (or can't remember) your Active Directory (AD) login, then please contact ITS on 9919 2777 or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can go to a Library service desk and have your AD login changed there (ID is required).
You can book:
- Group study rooms for up to 2 hours. Group study rooms are for two or more students. They are not for individual study. Study rooms can only be booked and used by VU students. They are not available for staff use.
- Standard PCs for 4 hours (booking can be extended if PC is available for booking again).
- Express PCs are bookable for 30 minutes (quick access).
Guidelines for Using MyPC:
- A booking will be cancelled if you are 15 minutes late.
- If a computer is left unattended for 15 minutes it will log you off.
- You can have 3 outstanding bookings and up to 7 days in advance.
- Please remember to save your work regularly. Unsaved work will be lost when the computer shuts down.
- We strongly recommend using a portable device like an USB stick for saving your data.